• Origin: Imported wallpaper made in Germany
• Roll Size: width: 0.53m x height: 10.05m (5.3 m²)
• Composition: Non-woven fiber-based wallpaper
• Light Sensitivity: High light fastness (from 8 to BS 1006 more than 7)
• Flammability: Extremely flame resistant “B – s2 – d0” (according to EN 13501)
• Cleaning and Maintenance: It can be easily wiped with the help of a soft cloth with warm water and soap.
• Quality: IGI / CE approved
• It is long lasting.
• It breathes and prevents the formation of bacteria.
• It is adhered without overlapping and without leaving any gaps.
• Easily removed from the wall.
• There is no color change due to sunlight.
• Does not show cracks on the wall up to 0.5mm.
HOW SHOULD THE FLOOR PREPARATION BE?
• Preliminary preparation is very important for the wallpaper to adhere properly to the floor.
• ‘ First of all, in the areas and places to be covered; the floor screed must be laid, the frame of the door and the window must be installed.
• Plaster and plaster board paint should be finished on the ceiling.
• Parquet, screed and varnish should be finished on the floor.
• The wall surface should be smooth, primed and there are no color differences on the application surface.