Lotus Cutlery Set, one of our brand new collections… With the experience we have gained over the years, we process the highest quality materials in our products with a unique technology; We turn robustness into elegance for you.
• Product : Steel
• Number of Pieces: 48 Pieces
• Quantity: 12 Persons
• Color : Silver Matt
• It is recommended to wash by hand for long-term use.
Use and Care
Things to Consider While Using Our Products
- The cutting faces of all knives are strengthened and sharpened so that the cutting process is smooth.
- Since the cutting edges of the knives contain a mixture of carbon steel, they are sensitive to acidic foods, staying wet for a long time and washing in the dishwasher.
- Hand washing the knives as soon as they are used and drying them by hand after washing is the most important application to prevent rusting.
- Stainless steel is used in cutlery sets as it has less rusting properties compared to other metal types.
- However, it should be noted that stainless steel is a metal and is prone to corrosion and rust if not handled carefully.
- Simple Protection and Operating Instructions
- Before using the set you have purchased for the first time, wash it with hot soapy water.
- In this way, metal residues left on the material will be cleaned.
- After washing, take care to rinse and dry well.
- Stainless steel products should be washed immediately after use.
- The drying of food residues on the product will cause the acid and salt in the food to affect the stainless steel.
- Salt, vinegar, eggs, tomatoes and tomato sauce, acid-containing fruits will cause corrosion, rust and dulling of the color if they come into contact with the steel for a long time.
- For this reason, stainless products should be thoroughly rinsed and dried after contact with these foods.
- To clean food residues, it should be cleaned with hot soapy water and a soft brush that will not scratch the material.
- It should not be rubbed with hard objects during washing (dishwasher, etc.)
- Stainless Steel sets should not remain in water (even if there is no other substance) for a long time.
- Calcium and other minerals in the water are corrosive to steel.
- The use of harsh detergents containing brightener and lemon, which can damage the cutting surfaces, should be avoided.
- Products should never be used for purposes other than intended. (Like opening a can with a knife, tightening a screw)
- Products must not come into direct contact with fire.
- Stainless Steel products should not be stored in plastic packaging. Especially since the products that are not completely dried remain damp, it may cause corrosion.
- If the hardness of the water used is high, a softener may be needed.
- In cases where it is difficult to clean the rust, special stainless steel cleaner products can be used.
- Gold products should always be hand washed and rinsed immediately. The machine can be used very rarely, but care should be taken to dry it.
- Dishwasher Usage:
- Arrange the products with enough space between them. The products should be as far as possible from the heater cell of the machine.
- For your safety, always place the cutting surfaces of the cutting products down.
- Use mild detergent, not harsh, as mentioned above.
- To clean the food residues, clean it with hot soapy water and a brush that will not scratch the soft material and place it in the machine.
- Take the products out of the dishwasher before the final drying process. High temperature may cause dulling of metal color.
- The product is guaranteed for 2 years.
- 12 TABLESPOONS
- 12 PCS DINNER FORKS
- 12 PCS DINNER KNIFE
- 12 PIECES OF SWEET FORK